Here Join the Pak Army as a soldier, Naib Khateeb. In addition to eligibility criteria and mark percentage, this website provides online information for students who have completed their middle and intermediate matriculations. Join the Pakistan Army as a combatant or a clerk via online registration on this page.
From all over Pakistan, the Pak Army will recruit over 1000 Middle Matric FA FSC I.com D.com candidates with second and first divisions. Candidates with a permanent address in Punjab Sindh Pakhtun Khaw Gilgit Baltistan and AJK citizens can join the Pakistan Army as a JCO soldier, Naib Khateeb, Sipahi clerk, sanitary worker/sweeper, or cook by registering online. Candidates between the ages of 20 and 28 with a height of 5 feet, and 3 inches may register.
The Pakistan Army initially recruits Pakistani and AJK nationals for its operations across cities like Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Quetta, and other cities in various forces and departments.
Details of Pak Army Naib Khateeb Jobs
|job type||full time|
|education required||matrices and inter|
|City||Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Punjab, and Quetta|
Benefits of Pak Army Naib Khateeb Jobs
- Job Protection: Careers in the Pakistan Army typically offer a high level of employment security. After selection and training, most military personnel have stable employment.
- Comparable Remuneration: For service members and their families, the Pakistan Army provides competitive salaries and allowances, including housing, medical, and educational allowances.
- Instruction and Advancement: The military provides extensive training and education opportunities, allowing individuals to acquire valuable skills and knowledge in a variety of disciplines, ranging from combat to technical specializations.
- Career Advancement: There are opportunities for promotions and advancement based on performance and qualifications within the Pakistan Army’s structured career progression structure.
- Management Experience: The military provides the opportunity to develop strong leadership abilities and acquire leadership experience that can be beneficial in both military and civilian careers.
- Advantages in terms of healthcare: The Army’s extensive healthcare benefits for service members and their dependents ensure access to medical care.
- Pension Benefits: The Pakistan Army provides retirement benefits, such as pensions, gratuities, and post-retirement medical care, to ensure post-service financial security.
- Educational Possibilities: Military personnel may have access to education and training programs designed to advance their academic credentials and professional development.
- World Exposure: The military can provide opportunities for international assignments and collaboration with foreign armed forces, thereby broadening one’s global perspective.
- To travel: Individuals serving in the Pakistan Army may be required to travel and be stationed in various regions of the country, allowing them to experience diverse cultures and environments.
- Fraternal bonds: The military instills a strong sense of camaraderie and cooperation in its service members, resulting in lifelong friendships and mutual support.
- Uniform allowance: A uniform allowance is provided to service members to cover the cost of uniforms and related equipment.
- Adventure: With opportunities for physical fitness, outdoor training, and one-of-a-kind experiences, military service can be exciting and difficult.
- Volunteer Service: Serving their country and contributing to national security and defense is a source of immense fulfillment for many individuals.
- Community Participation: The Army frequently engages in community development and disaster relief efforts, enabling service members to positively impact society.
- Ability to transfer skills: The transferability of military-acquired skills and discipline to civilian occupations makes service members desirable candidates in a variety of industries.
Eligibility Criteria of Pak Army Naib Khateeb Jobs
- Soldiers carrying Matric 5 feet and 6″ inches (167.5 cm) are required.
- Cooks must measure 5’3″ (160 centimeters) in height.
- Applicants with an associate’s degree or higher in computer science are eligible for clerk positions.
- Cook Middle or above-qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
- A sweeper or sanitation worker with a primary permit may apply.
Qualifications of Pak Army Naib Khateeb Jobs
There are subsequent qualifications that are obligatory for middle-matriculation bachelor’s degrees.
Online Apply Process
- Incomplete applications received after the end of business hours on the application deadline will not be considered.
- The qualified or shortlisted candidates will be invited to an examination or interview.
- On the occasion of the test or interview, neither will be compensated.
Vacancy list of Pak Army Naib Khateeb Jobs
A high school diploma is required for these officer positions. Candidates from across Pakistan compete for these positions. The age range for these positions is between 18 and 23 years old. The entire work site is in Pakistan. Male candidates may apply for these positions. Join the Pakistan Army, as advertised in the news.
Inter-level education is required for these positions, and candidates from all over Pakistan may apply. The age range for these positions is between 18 and 23 years old. These vacancies are open to online applications from men.
Middle school education is required for these positions. The age range for these positions is 18 to 24 years old. Here, candidates can register online.
People Also Ask:
In the Pakistani army, what is naib khateeb?
The Pakistan Army offers opportunities for individuals to serve as Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) in various roles, including the position of Naib Khateeb. A Naib Khateeb is an officer who holds the rank equivalent to Naib Subedar.
Which subject is best for the army?
To be eligible for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme, a candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board of education. Age Restrictions: 16.5 to 19.5 years
What is the Pak Army qualification?
Educational qualifications require a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate or equivalent, with higher education garnering more age relaxation. Citizens of Pakistan, along with domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, are eligible to apply.