For the class of 2024, admissions to Cadet College Palandri are now available. The deadline for applications to the cadet college on the AZAD KASHMIR campus is approaching this month, so interested students can apply now.
In Pakistan, cadet colleges are open to both boys and girls, although Palandri offers several amenities, including housing and transportation. Cadet College Palandri has announced the eighth grade’s admission. Entrants into the cadet college must have earned at least 60% of the possible points in the seventh-grade exam.
Check Also: ISSB Selection Board Service – Fully Explained
Admission to 8th Class (25th Entry)
Students must complete the required forms to apply for admission to the eighth grade during the 2024 school year. Old question papers and the college prospectus are available for pick-up by paying Rs. 800 in cash.
For a cost of Rs. 950/-, you can also obtain the prospectus and previous exam questions by making a bank draft out to the Habib Bank Palandri (AJ&K) Branch and making it payable to the Principal Cadet College Palandri (AJ&K). On the college website, however, applicants can also access application forms, course outlines, and previous exam questions.
On April 1, 2024, the candidate must be at least 11 years old and older than 14 years old. On April 1, 2024, candidates must have completed their seventh grade.
Benefits of Cadet College
- Contribution to Education: Working in a Cadet College enables individuals to contribute to the education and development of students, thereby influencing the country’s future leaders.
- Job Stability: Cadet College positions frequently provide job stability and security, providing personnel with a dependable and long-term career path.
- Competitive Compensation: Cadet colleges often offer lucrative salaries and benefits to attract talented individuals who will contribute to the educational institution’s success.
- Professional Development: Individuals in Cadet Colleges may have access to professional development possibilities, workshops, and educational programs to help them improve their skills and expertise.
- Work-Life Balance: Depending on the Cadet College’s specific role and procedures, employees may enjoy a reasonable work-life balance, particularly during academic breaks.
- Housing and amenities: Some Cadet Colleges provide housing and amenities for their employees, which contributes to a positive living and working environment.
- Opportunities for Career Advancement: Cadet colleges frequently include hierarchical systems that allow staff to take on more duties and leadership roles.
- Positive Work Environment: Working in a Cadet College can provide a good and collaborative work environment with an emphasis on academic performance and character development.
- Contribution to Cadet Discipline and Character Development: Employees in teaching or administrative jobs have the potential to contribute to cadet discipline and character development, supporting personal growth and values.
- Chances for Networking: Cadet colleges may provide networking opportunities with professionals in education and other sectors, boosting career connections.
- Community Engagement: Employees may have the opportunity to interact with the local community and contribute to community development projects through educational outreach activities.
- Patriotic Service: Working in a Cadet College allows individuals to serve the nation by assisting in the education and training of future leaders, as well as contributing to Pakistan’s general growth.
Cadet College Palandri Admissions Fee Structure
Entry Fee (once at the time of admission)
|d.||Miscellaneous Expenditure (Uniform, Stationary, etc.)||30000/-|
|e.||Security Deposit (Refundable)||5000/-|
Fee & Funds Class 8th
a. Rs. 16000/- monthly fee and fund
|(1)||1st Term (April to June)||48000/-|
|(2)||2nd Term (July to September)||48000/-|
|(3)||3rd Term (Oct to Dec)||48000/-|
|(4)||4th Term (Jan to March)||48000/-|
Fees and Funds (Class 9th and 10th)
b. Monthly Fee & Funds Rs.17000/-
|(1)||1st Term (April to June)||51000/-|
|(2)||2nd Term (July to September)||51000/-|
|(3)||3rd Term (Oct to Dec)||51000/-|
|(4)||4th Term (Jan to March)||51000/-|
Fees and Funds (Class 11th and 12th)
c. Monthly Fee and Funds Rs.17500/-
|(1)||1st Term (April to June)||52500/-|
|(2)||2nd Term (July to September)||52500/-|
|(3)||3rd Term (Oct to Dec)||52500/-|
|(4)||4th Term (Jan to March)||Rs. 52500/-|
Examination Procedure for Students
Pupils are adequately equipped to take the BISE, Mirpur AJ & K Intermediate and Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation) examinations.
The inclusion of college courses in students’ schedules is not a default. The boy’s entrance into the second-year class will be based on his behavior and performance on the matriculation exam. Regardless of whether a boy is in good health or participates in the pre-engineering or pre-medical program, colleges have the last say over whether to admit him to the first-year class.
Term tests are used in September and May for internal catechist evaluation. The examinations for the annual campaign take place in December and January.
In the yearly promotion test, cadets are evaluated based on the whole curriculum covered for the academic year, as opposed to the material included for the term. Cadets in the same class are those who fail the annual promotion exam. For academic reasons, cadets who fail the same classes a second time will be dismissed from the college.
- Matric with Biology
- Matric with Computer
- Intermediate with Pre-Medical
- Intermediate with Pre-Engineering
- Intermediate with Computer Science
Cadet College Palandri Admissions
One of Pakistan’s most recognized admissions departments is Cadet College Palandri. Most people have optimistic dreams about the future.
CCP, situated in AJK and 100 kilometers from Pakistan’s capital city, has knowledgeable and talented faculty. A visit to the village of Palandri unveiled an incredibly stunning natural setting.
- Play Grounds
- Cadet Mess
Cadet College Palandri Contact
|Address||Cadet College Palandri AJK|
People Also Ask
What is the rank of a cadet?
New freshmen (MS I) join the academy at the rank of Cadet Private (C/PVT) and seldom hold positions of leadership. Sophomores (MS II) have the rank of Cadet Corporal (C/CPL); however, they, like C/PVTs, are given limited duties as leaders throughout the year.
What is the benefit of a cadet college?
Cadet colleges in Pakistan are excellent for screening out the negative influences that are all too common in public schools, such as violence and narcotics. To offer pupils a safe learning environment, Asan Pre-Cadit Studies has comprehensive security and environmental preventative measures in place.
What are the qualifications for a cadet college?
Candidates must have passed class VII, obtaining not less than 45% marks or candidates appearing in the 7th grade exam may be accepted provisionally. Be unmarried (contracting marriage during training is not allowed).