Join Pakistan Army as Engineer: The Pak Army has announced a technical cadet course for the recruitment of engineers. The Pakistan Army announced the Technical Cadet Course (TCC) to recruit engineers. TCC or technical cadet course is a regular form of commission. Cadets in the Pak Army TCC must study engineering for four years at the NUST (National University of Sciences and Technology).
Applicants for the Technical Cadet Course must possess ICS and FSC (Pre-Engineering) qualifications with a minimum of 65%. You can also petition for a hope certificate if your Part-1 grade is 65 percent or higher. Candidates can apply for online registration through the Join Pak Army website. Visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center to enroll offline. Bring your authentic educational records and CNIC when you visit AS&RC. The maximum age limit is 21.
Benefits of Join Pakistan Army as Engineer
- Job Protection: Careers in the Pakistan Army typically offer a high level of employment security. After selection and training, most military personnel have stable employment.
- Comparable Remuneration: For service members and their families, the Pakistan Army provides competitive salaries and allowances, including housing, medical, and educational allowances.
- Instruction and Advancement: The military provides extensive training and education opportunities, allowing individuals to acquire valuable skills and knowledge in a variety of disciplines, ranging from combat to technical specializations.
- Career Advancement: There are opportunities for promotions and advancement based on performance and qualifications within the Pakistan Army’s structured career progression structure.
- Management Experience: The military provides the opportunity to develop strong leadership abilities and acquire leadership experience that can be beneficial in both military and civilian careers.
- Advantages in terms of healthcare: The Army’s extensive healthcare benefits for service members and their dependents ensure access to medical care.
- Pension Benefits: The Pakistan Army provides retirement benefits, such as pensions, gratuities, and post-retirement medical care, to ensure post-service financial security.
- Educational Possibilities: Military personnel may have access to education and training programs designed to advance their academic credentials and professional development.
- World Exposure: The military can provide opportunities for international assignments and collaboration with foreign armed forces, thereby broadening one’s global perspective.
- To travel: Individuals serving in the Pakistan Army may be required to travel and be stationed in various regions of the country, allowing them to experience diverse cultures and environments.
- Fraternal bonds: The military instills a strong sense of camaraderie and cooperation in its service members, resulting in lifelong friendships and mutual support.
- Uniform allowance: A uniform allowance is provided to service members to cover the cost of uniforms and related equipment.
- Adventure: With opportunities for physical fitness, outdoor training, and one-of-a-kind experiences, military service can be exciting and difficult.
- Volunteer Service: Serving their country and contributing to national security and defense is a source of immense fulfillment for many individuals.
- Community Participation: The Army frequently engages in community development and disaster relief efforts, enabling service members to positively impact society.
- Ability to transfer skills: The transferability of military-acquired skills and discipline to civilian occupations makes service members desirable candidates in a variety of industries.
Requirements of Join Pakistan Army as Engineer
Pakistan Army announces TCC in February. To be eligible to enroll for the Pak Army technical cadet course, the following qualifications must be met. In addition, a candidate must be medically and physically sound and receive the ISSB’s recommendation for final selection. The requirements for Pak Army TCC are as follows:
|Required Marks||65% Marks|
|Age||17 – 21 years as of 1 September (Three months relaxation in both lower and upper age limit)|
|Height||Minimum height should be 5 ft 4 inch (162.5 cm)|
|Weight||According to Body Mass Index (BMI)|
|Nationality||Pakistani nationals and dual nationality candidates have to surrender other nationality after selection|
|Deadline||04 Jan 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Cadet Course
- Only Males are eligible to register.
- On the hope certificate, candidates with 65% in FSC (pre-engineering/ICS) can register.
- Diploma recipients are ineligible to register.
- Students with an A-level Qualification (or equivalent marks) are eligible to apply.
- Students of ICS (Computer Science) may only register for Software Engineering.
- Candidates of foreign nationality are welcome to register. They must relinquish their foreign nationality after selection.
- Candidates must be single.
- Minimum height is 5 feet, 4 inches (165 cm)
- Candidates for the DAE are ineligible to register.
- A candidate must meet the minimum physical and medical requirements.
- No candidate should be expelled from a military training academy.
- Candidates who have received two rejections from the ISSB are ineligible to register.
- A candidate is only eligible for a grade reduction if he or she has studied or resided in particular areas.
In-Eligibility Conditions For Pak Army TCC
- The Inter-Service Notification System did not accept my application twice.
- Tested within four months (120 days) of a previous Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) appearance, unless the competent authority grants a waiver.
- Expelled/removed/prohibited from government service, including the military.
- Convicted in a court of law for any grievous crime (to be determined by the military authority with jurisdiction).
- Permanently ruled UNFIT by the Appeal Medical Board (PUF by the AMB).
Technical Cadet Course Syllabus
The syllabus of Technical Cadet Course (TCC) 34 is as follows:
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||84 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non-Verbal Intelligence Test||64 Questions||30 minutes|
|Academic Test||50 Questions||30 minutes|
|Personality Test||150 Questions||60 minutes|
Medical and physical tests
The Pakistan Army’s minimum medical and physical requirements for TCC are as follows:
|Height||5.4 feet (165 cm)|
|Weight||As per Body Mass Index|
|6/6 Without Glasses & Candidate|
With glasses can also apply.
|Chest Requirements||82 Cm|
|Running||1.6 KM run In 8 minutes|
|Sit-ups||20 in 2 minutes|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4×7.4 depth 4|
Initial interview documents are distributed to candidates on the same day as the physical examination.
The National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier will conduct the initial TCC Pak army interview. Questions regarding general knowledge and introductions predominate.
To pass the initial interview, one must demonstrate self-assurance and focus. After passing the TCC initial interview, applicants must submit ISSB forms. After 1-2 months, they are referred to as ISSB tests.
If you pass the initial interview, you will be qualified to take the ISSB examination. It is the same for all Pakistani Armed Forces. To evaluate a candidate’s personality, a variety of psychological tests and interviews are administered. Following the ISSB’s recommendation, the final candidate selection list will be based on overall performance. The recruits will receive additional academic training at these institutions following their selection by TCC.
|Engineering Field||Pak Army Institute|
|Civil Engineering||Military College of Engineering, Risalpur|
|Electrical (Telecom) Engineering||Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi|
|Software Engineering||Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi|
|Information Security||Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi|
|Computer System Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Electrical Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Mechanical Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Mechatronics Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Aeronautical Engineering||College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur|
Test Sample & Past Papers
This link provides access to examination samples and technical cadet course (TCC) sample papers. (link is deactivated) PDF links for verbal and nonverbal intelligence are also provided on this page.
People Also Ask:
What are the criteria for TCC?
In the Pakistan Army, TCC means Technical Cadet Course, in which students who have done an FSc in pre-engineering with 65% marks can apply. Also, students who have done A-Level with O-Level, including five subjects, can apply, but with an equivalency certificate of FSc.
What is the meaning of TCC in the Army?
Candidates who wish to join the army as engineers should apply for this course. It is necessary that candidates have attained 12 years of academic education with physics, chemistry, and mathematics courses.
Can I join the Pakistan Army after engineering?
After completing a four-year degree, candidates will join the Pakistan Army as captains. Regular commissions will be offered to the selected candidates, and candidates will be able to join the Pak Army as engineers and officers upon successful completion of their degree.