Ordnance Depot Kashmore Jobs are listed on this page. Balochistani nationals and Pakistani citizens with local addresses are eligible for the positions. The Daily Express published an advertisement for this position.
At Pakistan Army Ordnance Depot Kashmore, the Pakistan Army is presently looking for a Lower Division Clerk LDC to join the team. This is a normal appointment made solely based on merit.
Check Also: Pak Army Graduate Course 2023 – Apply Online
Details of Pak Army Ordnance Depot Jobs in Kashmore
|Jobs Title||Pakistan Army Ordnance Depot, Kashmore Jobs|
|Jobs Location||Kashmore, Balochistan|
|Required Qualifications||Matric, Intermediate|
|Jobs Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Jobs Address||Chief Ordnance Officer, Kashmore Cantonment Tehsil & District, Kashmore|
|Salary Package||PKR 35,000 to 45,000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
Candidates with an Intermediate or Matriculation diploma are eligible for these positions. Applicants seeking LDC positions must be able to type at least thirty words per minute. All posts have an age range of 18 to 30.
Benefits of Pak Army Ordnance Depot Jobs in Kashmore
- Workplace Safety: Having a job at one of the Pakistan Army Ordnance Depots is usually secure. These are usually government occupations and once hired, workers can anticipate some level of job stability.
- Comparative Pay: Pakistani government positions, particularly those in the armed forces, frequently offer attractive benefits and compensation packages. Workers should anticipate receiving a steady salary.
- Instruction and Development of Skills: There may be training programs and chances for skill and knowledge enhancement available to Ordnance Depot employees, which can be beneficial for career progression.
- Benefits for Health and Pensions: Pakistani government workers typically receive pension plans and healthcare benefits, which contribute to their well-being both during and after employment.
- Quarters and Lodging: The Pakistan Army occasionally offers housing or other lodging options to its workers, which lowers their cost of living.
- Advancement in Career: Within the Pakistan Army’s ordnance department, there can be chances for promotions and professional progression. Employees that are committed and hardworking can advance in their jobs over time.
- Duty to the Nation: Since they support the country’s security and defense, many people find pride and fulfillment in their employment with the Pakistan Army.
- Work Diverse: Depending on their interests and skill set, employees at ordnance depots can pick from a variety of professional paths, ranging from technical to administrative duties.
- Positive and Encouraged Workplace: Generally speaking, the Pakistan Army offers a disciplined and encouraging work atmosphere where staff members may cooperate and further the army’s objectives.
- Retirement Advantages: Retirement benefits, which can include a pension and other post-retirement financial support, are frequently provided to government employees, including those in the armed forces.
Pak Army Civilian Vacancy
- Lower Division Clerk, LDC
Eligibility for Pak Army Ordnance Depot Jobs
Both men and women must possess an intermediate degree and matriculate to be considered for this position.
- Age Requirements: The Pakistani government has set an age range of 18 to 35.
- Gender: Applications from both men and women are welcome.
- Education Requirement: Candidates for this position must hold both an intermediate and matriculation degree.
- Basic pay package: The pay package is between PKR 35,000 and PKR 45,000 as per government laws.
- Education Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Recent passport-size photos
How to apply for Pak Army Ordnance Depot Jobs
- Applications should be sent to the Chief Ordnance Officer, Kashmore Cantonment Tehsil & District, Kashmore, together with attested copies of the applicant’s educational records, CNIC, proof of residence, two recent photos, and a postal order for Rs. 300.
- Within fifteen days after the publication of this advertisement, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications.
- The appropriate authority may reject or approve any application without justifying it.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask
What is the ordinance unit of the Pakistan Army?
The Ordnance Corps is a branch of the Pakistan Army responsible for supplying combat units with weapons and ammunition, including procurement, manufacturing, and maintenance. The current colonel commandant of the corps is Syed Shahab Shahid.
What is a military ordinance?
Ordnance is a military term for ammunition and weapons. Ordnance includes all types of ammunition, missiles, toxic chemicals, and nuclear weapons. Professionals trained in handling and storing these essential supplies must do so carefully.
What was the role of the Central Ordnance Depot?
The British Royal Engineers established the Central Ordnance Munitions Depot in 1937 as a secure military facility for storing ammunition and weapons in anticipation of the Second World War to combat the Japanese invasion.