Join Pak Army After Matric: We cannot think of a single reason why someone would not adore their country’s armed forces. We are all aware that the Pakistan Army ranks first among Pakistan’s armed forces and is among the top 10 most powerful militaries in the world.
After completing high school, one should enlist in the Pakistani Army, but only after a brief orientation. Since our separation from India in 1947, the Pakistan Army has dominated our souls, and why not? These brave servicemen have risked and sacrificed their lives to bring peace to their devoted nation. When we sing Naseem Begum’s national anthem, Aye Rah-e-Haq Ke Shaheedo, it literally moves our souls every time.
Even if you’ve just received your matriculation or Secondary School Certificate (SSC), this would compel you to enter the Pakistani military.
Benefits of Pak Army Jobs
- Job Protection: Careers in the Pakistan Army typically offer a high level of employment security. After selection and training, most military personnel have stable employment.
- Comparable Remuneration: For service members and their families, the Pakistan Army provides competitive salaries and allowances, including housing, medical, and educational allowances.
- Instruction and Advancement: The military provides extensive training and education opportunities, allowing individuals to acquire valuable skills and knowledge in a variety of disciplines, ranging from combat to technical specializations.
- Career Advancement: There are opportunities for promotions and advancement based on performance and qualifications within the Pakistan Army’s structured career progression structure.
- Management Experience: The military provides the opportunity to develop strong leadership abilities and acquire leadership experience that can be beneficial in both military and civilian careers.
- Advantages in terms of healthcare: The Army’s extensive healthcare benefits for service members and their dependents ensure access to medical care.
- Pension Benefits: The Pakistan Army provides retirement benefits, such as pensions, gratuities, and post-retirement medical care, to ensure post-service financial security.
- Educational Possibilities: Military personnel may have access to education and training programs designed to advance their academic credentials and professional development.
- World Exposure: The military can provide opportunities for international assignments and collaboration with foreign armed forces, thereby broadening one’s global perspective.
- To travel: Individuals serving in the Pakistan Army may be required to travel and be stationed in various regions of the country, allowing them to experience diverse cultures and environments.
- Fraternal bonds: The military instills a strong sense of camaraderie and cooperation in its service members, resulting in lifelong friendships and mutual support.
- Uniform allowance: A uniform allowance is provided to service members to cover the cost of uniforms and related equipment.
- Adventure: With opportunities for physical fitness, outdoor training, and one-of-a-kind experiences, military service can be exciting and difficult.
- Volunteer Service: Serving their country and contributing to national security and defense is a source of immense fulfillment for many individuals.
- Community Participation: The Army frequently engages in community development and disaster relief efforts, enabling service members to positively impact society.
- Ability to transfer skills: The transferability of military-acquired skills and discipline to civilian occupations makes service members desirable candidates in a variety of industries.
How to Apply | Join Pak Army After Matric
Available Positions in Pak Army
After completing high school, enlist in the Pakistan Army as a combatant and fight Pakistan’s enemies with valor. Only males who have passed their matriculation can qualify for the position of soldier in the Pakistan Army.
If you want to know how women can join the Pakistan Army, read on! The Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) is reserved for women who wish to enter the Pakistan Army nursing corps after completing a Matric with Science (biology) or a F.Sc. Pre-Medical.
3. Civil Jobs
If you’re more interested in civilian employment, Pak Army offers the following:
- Mess Incharge
- Telephone supervisor
Eligibility Criteria | Join Pak Army After Matric
Now, evaluate your qualifications as an applicant. Here are the requirements for joining the Pakistani military.
- One must be single, whether male or female.
- The age limit has been set between 17 and 23 years old.
- To be eligible for the Pakistan Army, candidates must earn a minimum of 60% in English, science, and the arts. The applicant for AFNS must have earned at least 60% in Matric (biology) or 50% in F.Sc. Pre-Medical.
Procedure to Join Pak Army After Matric
- Register yourself at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration, or visit your local Army selection center to submit a paper application.
- Ensure that you have an active email address. Complete all of the forms via the link provided.
- After concluding the registration process, you will be given a date for your online computer-based preliminary exam. Ensure that you understand the fundamentals of computer operation.
- Fill out the registration form with your name, qualifications, and address, among other information.
- Ensure that you enter each piece of information attentively, as there is no going back once you’ve moved forward.
- You will receive a PIN code once the form has been submitted. This password will allow you to access your profile.
- You will receive your roll number card in a few days so that you can take the exam. Include the roll number sheet with your B-form or CNIC.
As you can see, the application process for the Pakistani Army is quite straightforward. All you need are excellent matriculation marks, and you’re ready to go! Need professional assistance with your matriculation studies? Contact the Nearpeer student counselors immediately!
People Also Ask:
How can I join the Pakistan Army as a girl?
Girls can Join the Pakistan Army as captains through a lady cadet course. Female, unmarried candidates with 16 years of education in the relevant categories can apply for the lady cadet course.
What is the Pakistan Army qualification?
Citizens of Pakistan or permanent residents of Azad Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan fulfill the following age criteria. intermediate, having an age range of 17–22 years. Graduates aged 17–24 years.
What is the capability of the Pakistan Army?
minimum of 55% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent. Candidates with 60% mks or above in BA/BSc/BA/BSc-(Hons) and BBA/BPA and 50% mks in FA/FSc are eligible for the Pakistan Military Academy. (PMA) Long Course.