Naib Khateeb Jobs in Pak Army: The Pakistan Army offers opportunities for individuals to serve as Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) in various roles, including the position of Naib Khateeb. A Naib Khateeb is an officer who holds the rank equivalent to Naib Subedar. The application process for the Naib Khateeb position usually opens in the month of June each year, and interested candidates must meet specific criteria and go through a selection process to be eligible for the job.
Basic Criteria of Naib Khateeb Jobs in Pak Army
To join the Pakistan Army as a Naib Khateeb, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, or Gilgit Baltistan.
Age and Height Requirements:
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Naib Khateeb:
- Age between 20 to 28 years in 2024.
- Minimum height is 5 feet, 3 inches.
- Candidates already in Army service:
- The age limit is between 22 to 35 years.
- The service period should be between 1 to 16 years.
- Sipahi (Soldier):
- Age must be between 17 1/2 to 23 years.
- One year of age relaxation for graduates.
- Two years of age relaxation for relatives of martyrs, those injured in war, and those with a valid driving license.
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO):
- Dars-e-Nizami from a Deeni Madrassa, attested by the Higher Education Commission
- Minimum FA/FSc from any recognized board in Pakistan
- Fluency in Arabic, Qira’at, and Hiz-e-Quran will be considered an additional qualification.
Benefits of Naib Khateeb Jobs in Pak Army
- Job Protection: Careers in the Pakistan Army typically offer a high level of employment security. After selection and training, most military personnel have stable employment.
- Comparable Remuneration: For service members and their families, the Pakistan Army provides competitive salaries and allowances, including housing, medical, and educational allowances.
- Instruction and Advancement: The military provides extensive training and education opportunities, allowing individuals to acquire valuable skills and knowledge in a variety of disciplines, ranging from combat to technical specializations.
- Career Advancement: There are opportunities for promotions and advancement based on performance and qualifications within the Pakistan Army’s structured career progression structure.
- Management Experience: The military provides the opportunity to develop strong leadership abilities and acquire leadership experience that can be beneficial in both military and civilian careers.
- Advantages in terms of healthcare: The Army’s extensive healthcare benefits for service members and their dependents ensure access to medical care.
- Pension Benefits: The Pakistan Army provides retirement benefits, such as pensions, gratuities, and post-retirement medical care, to ensure post-service financial security.
- Educational Possibilities: Military personnel may have access to education and training programs designed to advance their academic credentials and professional development.
- World Exposure: The military can provide opportunities for international assignments and collaboration with foreign armed forces, thereby broadening one’s global perspective.
- To travel: Individuals serving in the Pakistan Army may be required to travel and be stationed in various regions of the country, allowing them to experience diverse cultures and environments.
- Fraternal bonds: The military instills a strong sense of camaraderie and cooperation in its service members, resulting in lifelong friendships and mutual support.
- Uniform allowance: A uniform allowance is provided to service members to cover the cost of uniforms and related equipment.
- Adventure: With opportunities for physical fitness, outdoor training, and one-of-a-kind experiences, military service can be exciting and difficult.
- Volunteer Service: Serving their country and contributing to national security and defense is a source of immense fulfillment for many individuals.
- Community Participation: The Army frequently engages in community development and disaster relief efforts, enabling service members to positively impact society.
- Ability to transfer skills: The transferability of military-acquired skills and discipline to civilian occupations makes service members desirable candidates in a variety of industries.
Test Pattern for Naib Khateeb Jobs in Pak Army
The initial test for the position of Junior Commissioned Officer in the Pakistan Army consists of the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test (Total Questions: 100, Total Time: 40 Minutes, Passing Marks: 50%)
- Academic Test (Total Questions: 100, Total Time: 40 Min., Passing Marks: 50%)
- Islamic Studies
- General Knowledge
- Pak Studies
Please note that the exact number of questions, total time, and passing marks for each subject may vary every year. It is advisable to consult the official recruitment advertisement or contact the Army Recruitment and Selection Center (ASRC) for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the test pattern.
Understanding Naib Khateeb Jobs in Pak Army
Before delving into the application process, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the responsibilities and requirements of a Naib Khateeb in the Pakistan Army. The Naib Khateeb holds a significant position as a religious preacher and an integral part of the military leadership structure. They play a crucial role in promoting religious harmony and guiding soldiers in matters of faith. Naib Khateeb’s salary in the Pakistan Army starts from 50k and above just after basic military training.
Naib Khateeb Promotion Opportunities in the Pak Army remain till Subedar Major, which is equal to grade BPS-16. If a Naib Khateeb gets a chance for further promotion, then they appear in the officers’ test as per the organization’s requirements.
Recruitment Process of Naib Khateeb Jobs in Pak Army
To apply for the Naib Khateeb job in the Pakistan Army, follow the steps outlined below:
- Online Registration: Visit the official website of the Pakistan Army and register yourself by providing the required information. Ensure that all the information provided is accurate and up to date.
- Document Verification: Once you have successfully registered, the next step is to verify your documents. Make sure to have all the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, CNIC, and domicile, readily available for verification.
- Selection and Recruitment Center Visit: After the document verification process, you will be required to visit the nearest Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Center. The center will conduct further tests and interviews as part of the selection process.
- Written Test/Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and an interview. Prepare well for these assessments by reviewing your religious knowledge and current affairs.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the written test and interview will undergo a thorough medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards.
- Final Selection: The final selection will be made based on merit and the results of the written test, interview, and medical examination. Successful candidates will be notified accordingly.
Necessary Documents Required for Naib Khateeb Jobs in Pak Army
When visiting the Selection and Recruitment Center, ensure that you bring all the required documents with you. These may include:
- Filled application form (Download from the Army Official Website)
- Educational certificates (From Matric to Onward, including Deeni Madrasa Certificates and Diplomas)
- 04 Passport-sized photographs
- CNIC of Father/Mother/Guardian (Anyone who is alive)
Joining the Pakistan Army as a Naib Khateeb is not just a career choice but a noble opportunity to serve both the nation and the faith. These dedicated religious preachers, holding the rank equivalent to Naib Subedar, play a pivotal role in promoting religious harmony and providing spiritual guidance to soldiers. With a structured selection process and clear eligibility criteria, aspiring individuals can embark on this prestigious journey within the Pakistan Army, where they can make a meaningful impact.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the age limit for candidates applying for the Naib Khateeb position in the Pakistan Army?
For Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Naib Khateeb: The age should be between 20 to 28 years on October 01, 2022.
For candidates already in Army service: The age limit is between 22 to 35 years.
For Sipahi (Soldier): The age must be between 17 1/2 to 23 years.
Can graduates apply for the Naib Khateeb position, and do they have any age relaxation?
Graduates can apply, and there is a one-year age relaxation for graduates.
What are the educational requirements for becoming a Naib Khateeb in the Pakistan Army?
Candidates should have completed Dars-e-Nizami from a Deeni Madrassa, attested by the Higher Education Commission, or possess a minimum FA/FSc qualification from any recognized board in Pakistan. Fluency in Arabic, Qira’at, and Hiz-e-Quran is considered an additional qualification.