Cannt Public Primary School, Sanjwal Cannt is currently seeking applications for vacant positions, as announced by the Cantonment Board of Sanjwal. The compensation arrangement will be competitive and commensurate with prevailing market trends. Prospective applicants are required to submit their applications in the format specified. Read the article in its entirety for direction and information.
Details of Teaching Jobs in Cantonment Boards Sanjwal
|The Cantonment Board Sajnwal Cannt
|Sanjwal Cannt Attock
|Age Limit: Maximum
Benefits of Teaching Jobs
- Influence on Students: One of the most rewarding aspects of teaching is the opportunity to make a positive impact on students’ lives by imparting knowledge, fostering critical thinking, and inspiring a passion for learning.
- Satisfaction at Work: Knowing that they are assisting students in achieving their academic and personal objectives provides a sense of fulfillment for many educators.
- Continuous Education: Frequently, teaching requires keeping abreast of developments in your field, which can contribute to personal and professional development.
- Work-life equilibrium: In comparison to other professions, teaching positions typically offer a more favorable work-life balance due to their structured schedules and lengthy vacation periods.
- Job Protection: In several nations, teaching positions are in high demand and offer a degree of job security and stability.
- Advantages Package: Teachers may receive benefits such as healthcare, retirement plans, and paid leave, depending on the educational institution and location.
- Vacations and summers off: Typically, teachers have extended breaks during the holidays and summer, allowing for leisure and personal pursuits.
- Profession Advancement: There are opportunities for advancement in teaching careers, including those of department chief, curriculum coordinator, and administrator.
- The creative process: Teachers are frequently able to design their own courses and classroom activities, allowing them to express their creativity in their work.
- Participation in Society: Teaching is a meaningful profession because it contributes directly to the development and education of future generations.
- Education and Reading: Education and literacy are essential for the advancement and well-being of society, and teachers play a crucial role in promoting them.
- Human Resource Development: An educated population contributes to a skilled workforce, which is critical for economic development and competitiveness.
- Civic Participation: Education promotes civic engagement and informed citizenship, resulting in a society that is more participatory and informed.
- Innovation and Advancement: Individuals with a higher level of education are more likely to contribute to scientific and technological advances, thereby fostering innovation and progress.
- Economic Mobility: Education provides opportunities for social mobility, allowing individuals to enhance their socioeconomic standing.
- Heritage Conservation: Teachers frequently contribute to the preservation of cultural heritage and traditions by transmitting knowledge and values to new generations.
- Community Development: Schools and educational institutions serve as community hubs, drawing people from various backgrounds together and fostering social cohesion.
- Problem Resolution: Individuals with a higher level of education are better equipped to face societal challenges and overcome complex problems.
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Jobs
The eligibility requirements for each teaching position are as follows:
- The qualifications for the position of Montessori teacher are a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree, a one-year Montessori diploma, and five years of teaching experience.
- A candidate for the position of English teacher must possess a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and a Bachelor of Arts (B.A., B.Sc.) in addition to five years of teaching experience.
- The qualifications for the position of mathematics instructor are a B.Sc. (double math), a B.Ed., and five years of teaching experience.
- A candidate for the position of accountant must possess a BBA in Finance or B.Com. in addition to two years of relevant work experience.
- Postal Location: Sanjwal Cannot Attend
How to Apply for Teaching Jobs
Applicants who meet the specified requirements may submit their applications in Microsoft Word using the application form provided, along with all required academic transcripts and certifications of experience.
Application forms that have been properly filled out and accompanied by attested photocopies of all supporting documents and photographs should be courier-delivered to the Cantonment Executive Officer, Sanjwal Cannt Attock.
Is B.Ed. compulsory for teaching in government schools in Pakistan?
Under the new policy, the Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) teaching degree will become mandatory for aspiring government schoolteachers, and all B. Ed.
What is the salary of a government teacher in Pakistan?
The average government teacher gross salary in Pakistan is Rs 1,109,063 or an equivalent hourly rate of Rs 533. In addition, they earn an average bonus of Rs 18,854. Salary estimates are based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Pakistan.
How is teacher education in Pakistan?
While formal Initial Teacher Education (ITE) exists in Pakistan, it is not compulsory, and teachers’ professional learning is largely done on an on-the-job basis through in-service training and continuing professional development (CPD).