Join Pak Army As a Doctor: As a doctor, joining the Pakistan Army is a prestigious and lucrative career option. The Pakistan Army provides numerous opportunities for medical professionals to serve their country while pursuing their careers.
Details of Join Pak Army As a Doctor
- Age: 20 to 26 years
- Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” or (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Qualification: Fourth or final year MBBS student at any PM&DC PMC-accredited medical college.
- Registration through the Internet: A candidate can also register at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- MBBS Course: 5 Years of study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian & Multan.
- BDS Course: 4 Years of study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
- Priority of Disciplines: 22 x Weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of a final professional examination.
Benefits of Join Pak Army As a Doctor
- Job Protection: Careers in the Pakistan Army typically offer a high level of employment security. After selection and training, most military personnel have stable employment.
- Comparable Remuneration: For service members and their families, the Pakistan Army provides competitive salaries and allowances, including housing, medical, and educational allowances.
- Instruction and Advancement: The military provides extensive training and education opportunities, allowing individuals to acquire valuable skills and knowledge in a variety of disciplines, ranging from combat to technical specializations.
- Career Advancement: There are opportunities for promotions and advancement based on performance and qualifications within the Pakistan Army’s structured career progression structure.
- Management Experience: The military provides the opportunity to develop strong leadership abilities and acquire leadership experience that can be beneficial in both military and civilian careers.
- Advantages in terms of healthcare: The Army’s extensive healthcare benefits for service members and their dependents ensure access to medical care.
- Pension Benefits: The Pakistan Army provides retirement benefits, such as pensions, gratuities, and post-retirement medical care, to ensure post-service financial security.
- Educational Possibilities: Military personnel may have access to education and training programs designed to advance their academic credentials and professional development.
- World Exposure: The military can provide opportunities for international assignments and collaboration with foreign armed forces, thereby broadening one’s global perspective.
- To travel: Individuals serving in the Pakistan Army may be required to travel and be stationed in various regions of the country, allowing them to experience diverse cultures and environments.
- Fraternal bonds: The military instills a strong sense of camaraderie and cooperation in its service members, resulting in lifelong friendships and mutual support.
- Uniform allowance: A uniform allowance is provided to service members to cover the cost of uniforms and related equipment.
- Adventure: With opportunities for physical fitness, outdoor training, and one-of-a-kind experiences, military service can be exciting and difficult.
- Volunteer Service: Serving their country and contributing to national security and defense is a source of immense fulfillment for many individuals.
- Community Participation: The Army frequently engages in community development and disaster relief efforts, enabling service members to positively impact society.
- Ability to transfer skills: The transferability of military-acquired skills and discipline to civilian occupations makes service members desirable candidates in a variety of industries.
Expected Date & Online Registration | Join Pak Army As a Doctor
Visit the nearest AS&RC (Army Selection & Recruitment Center) in order to register offline for the Medical Cadet Course. It will take the website 72 hours to generate your test date, so be patient and do not fret. Details about the Medical Cadet Course are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Cadet Course
The eligibility requirements for joining the Pak Army via the Medical Cadet Course are as follows:
|Country||Pakistan & Dual Nationals (after selection have to withdraw other nationality)|
|Organization||Pakistan Army (Armed Force)|
|Age Relaxation||3 months upper & lower|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age is eligible)|
|Course Duration||2 Years (Divided Into 6 Terms)|
|Application End Date||23 dec2023|
- Candidates with a foreign nationality are permitted to register but must renounce their nationality after selection.
- Candidates must be single
- In order to enroll in the Medical Cadet Course, one must be a married soldier over the age of 20.
- Minimum height is 165 centimeters (5,4 feet).
- Applicants with an A-level/DAE/FA/ICS or an equivalent degree may register.
- A candidate must meet the minimum physical and medical requirements.
- No candidate should be expelled from a military training academy.
- Candidates who have received two rejections from the ISSB are ineligible to register.
- A candidate is only eligible for a grade reduction if he or she has studied or resided in particular areas.
Medical Cadet Course Details | Join Pak Army As a Doctor
Details on the Medical Cadet Course are provided below. You must meet one of the eligibility requirements listed.
|Degree||Minimum Marks||Age Requirement|
|Inter/DAE/A-level||55 % marks||17-22 Years|
|BSC/BS (2 Year)||60 % marks +50% marks in Inter||17-23 Years|
|BS(4 years)||60 % marks +50% marks in Inter||17-24 Years|
|Serving Soldiers||60% marks in Inter||17-25 Years|
|Rural Areas||5-10 % marks relaxation||As Above Years|
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with at least 70% or ‘A’ level in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum grade of C.
- Candidates from Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley), and FATA may apply with a minimum score of 65%.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications such as “O’ Level and ‘A’ Level, etc. must procure an Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad, and attach it to the application form.
- Candidates who have passed the FSc Part-I Examination with a minimum of 70% and have appeared/are appearing in the FSc Part-II/ Final Examination are also eligible to file for “Hope Certificates” from the institution’s head. These candidates must submit an attested copy of their FSc Part II Certificates/Mark Sheets to the PA Directorate (PA-3C) at the General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp within five days of the result’s announcement; otherwise, their selection will not be processed further.
In-Eligibility Conditions For Medical Cadet Course
- Tested within four months (120 days) of a previous Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) appearance, unless the competent authority grants a waiver.
- Expelled/removed/prohibited from government service, including the military.
- Convicted in a court of law of any grievous crime (to be determined by the military authority with jurisdiction).
- Permanently ruled UNFIT by the Appeal Medical Board (PUF by the AMB).
Check Also: Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course 2023 – Apply Now
Important Points Related To MDCAT/Entry Test
- Exam for the National Medical & Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT). Candidates seeking admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in Army Medical College Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore Medical College, Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Bahawalpur Institute Of Medical Sciences, and CMH Kharian Medical College must have passed the current MDCAT (National Medical & Dental College Admission Test) examination administered by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC).
- At the top of the Application form (page 1), the candidate must indicate which college they are applying to out of those listed above. Candidates can also opt for college priority orders.
- During online registration, candidates must meticulously specify their college preferences.
- A candidate selected on the basis of merit for one institution shall not be transferred to another institution.
- Ineligible shall be any candidate selected for MBBS in any of the aforementioned medical schools who has not appeared or registered for their respective regional examinations.
The purpose of the intelligence test is to evaluate a candidate’s problem-solving skills to determine whether he meets the minimum Intelligence requirement. The Pak Army intelligence exam is administered via computer. Computer literacy is required for the initial examination of the Medical Cadet Course.
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||65 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non-Verbal Intelligence Test||75 Questions||35 minutes|
- In intelligence tests, number and character series, odd one-out, and comparison questions appeared to assess a candidate’s problem-solving abilities.
- In a non-verbal intelligence test, diagrams, shapes, and puzzles are presented, and you must select the most appropriate solution. It is less difficult than a verbal intelligence test.
These medical exams are administered as part of the Medical Cadet Course. Unfit applicants will be referred to the nearest CMH (Combined Military Hospital).
- Chest expansion
- Flat feet
- Carry angle
- Knocking knee
Medical Cadet Course physical test is taken at the nearest army ground. These tests are taken in physical tests.
|Test Type||Test Requirement||Total Time|
|Running||1.6 KM||8 minutes|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4×7.4 depth 4||–|
Initial interview documents are distributed to candidates on the same day as the physical examination. The Medical Cadet Course will conduct the initial interview with the National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier. questions primarily consist primarily on introduction inquiries.
To pass the initial interview, one must demonstrate self-assurance and focus. After passing the PMA initial interview, applicants must submit ISSB forms. After 1-2 months, they are referred to as ISSB tests.
Lastly, selected candidates will be required to execute a 13-year military service bond. Upon completion of the MBBS/BDS program and preliminary military training at PMA Kakul, cadets will be commissioned as captains in the Pakistan Army.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
People Also Ask:
How can I join the Pakistan Army as a girl?
Girls can Join the Pakistan Army as captains through a lady cadet course. Female, unmarried candidates with 16 years of education in the relevant categories can apply for the lady cadet course.
How can I join the Pakistan Army as a Medical Cadet?
Candidates can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test will be notified on the Internet, for which the individual must have an email account. Candidates will report on the computerized roll number slip for the preliminary test on the exact date and time given.
What is the rank of doctor in the Pak Army?
After 6 months of training in PMA (AFPGMI for women), an army doctor (directly) gets commissioned in the rank of Captain (bypassing 2/Lt and Lt ranks) and rises to the higher ranks, Eventually reaching the rank of Lieutenant General (2nd highest). Army rank, a three-star general.)