Presently, we are pleased to apprise individuals of 299 EME Battalion Pak Army Jobs in Dhamial Camp, Rawalpindi. The 299 EME Battalion, located in Dhamial Camp Rawalpindi, is a government organization operating under the Pakistan Army. We are currently seeking candidates to fill vacant positions for the position of sanitary worker (BPS-01).
The vacancy is limited to one position, for which candidates must regularly submit their resumes and meet the specified qualifications. Candidates interested in government sector jobs in Rawalpindi should visit this page to receive daily updates and to obtain a variety of job-related details, including complete qualifications and information. Those who meet the qualifications for this position should apply without delay in order to obtain outstanding employment in this industry. It is now appropriate to discuss the vacant position and the application process.
Details of Pak Army 299 EME Battalion Rawalpindi Jobs
- Offered Salary: PKR, 18000–22000
- Age: 18–30 years
- Gender: Male
- Skills Level: Hardworking
- Designations: Sanitary Worker
Benefits of Pak Army 299 EME Battalion Rawalpindi Jobs
- Technical Instruction: Employment within the 299 EME Battalion entails specialized instruction in the domains of mechanical and electronic engineering, thereby imparting invaluable technical proficiencies that can be applied across diverse sectors.
- Profession Development: A structured career path and opportunities for advancement are provided by the Pakistan Army, which is contingent upon merit and performance. Advancement through a range of ranks and positions is possible for members of the EME Battalion.
- Competitive Compensation and Perquisites: The EME Battalion provides its soldiers with housing, medical, and travel allowances, in addition to competitive compensation, which ensures the financial stability of the soldiers and their families.
- Medical Facilities: By providing insurance coverage and comprehensive healthcare facilities, the Army guarantees that soldiers and their dependents have access to high-quality medical care.
- Academic Opportunities: The Pakistan Army frequently provides financial assistance to personnel in their pursuit of higher education and professional growth via a range of scholarship opportunities, training programs, and courses.
- Benefits from pensions and retirement: Pensions and retirement benefits are provided to soldiers who have completed their service in the EME Battalion, thereby guaranteeing them financial security in the post-retirement phase.
- Experience and Deployment: Engaging in service with the EME Battalion may entail being deployed to various locations, thereby affording individuals the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of technological advancements and challenges.
- Enhancement of National Security: Collaborating with a specialized organization such as the EME Battalion enables individuals to make a tangible impact on the nation’s defense and security, thereby cultivating feelings of national pride and patriotism.
- Comradeship and Partnership: Enlisting in the Pakistan Army cultivates enduring bonds with comrades through the promotion of discipline, camaraderie, and cooperation.
- Professional Development and Leadership Prospects: The military setting facilitates the development of individuals both personally and professionally by providing structured opportunities for skill enhancement, leadership positions, and responsibilities.
Eligibility Criteria of Pak Army 299 EME Battalion
- Candidates with a primary pass may apply for the vacant position.
- The incumbent’s age should not exceed thirty years.
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Pak Army 299 EME Battalion Rawalpindi Jobs
- An application on ordinary paper, accompanied by a copy of the CNIC, proof of domicile, all academic and professional certificates, and passport-sized photographs, must be submitted to the designated mailing address.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to an interview.
- No TA or DA is permitted.
- Documents submitted by the individual to uncover illicit activities will be disregarded, and legal action will be taken against the individual.
What is an EME unit?
The Corps of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers (EME) is an arms and service branch of the Indian Army. The Corps has varying responsibilities related to the design, development, trial, inspection, and refit of weapon systems and equipment.
What is a battalion in the Pakistan Army?
A lieutenant colonel is in charge of a battalion, which has between 600 and 900 soldiers. This number varies depending on the type of subunit in the battalion. A battalion comprises either three batteries (artillery or air defense), four companies (infantry), or three squadrons (armored).
What are the roles and responsibilities of EME?
Its role is to maintain the army equipment, repair it, condition it, and recover it. It has its field workshops in every formation and repair echelon with equipment-intensive units like armored, artillery, and mechanized units.