Pak Army PMA Long Course 152: Applications for the PMA Long Course 152 are being accepted at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Pakistani applicants are encouraged to register online for the PAK Army PMA Long Course 152. All applicants with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree may enter the Pakistan Army as Long Course recruits.
Pakistan Army GHQ Rawalpindi Employment opportunities are currently available to all Pakistanis. Male applicants from all over the country can register for these new Pak Army jobs by following the organization’s instructions. This is a fantastic opportunity to submit an application for the position of Regular Commissioned Officer. The duration of the course will be two years. It is further divided into four categories. Each term has a curriculum of six months. After effectively completing their course and training program, all candidates and cadets will graduate as second lieutenants.
What is the current PMA long course?
The PMA Long Course is designed for commissioned officers in combat and combat support branches and services. The Long Course spans two years and is divided into four six-month periods. After two years of training, cadets become second lieutenants.
Details of Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
|Provided by:||PAK Army|
|Course:||PMA 152 L/C|
Benefits of Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
- Military Training Superiority: PMA is renowned for providing its cadets with superior military instruction. It prepares them for leadership positions within the armed forces and provides them with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively serve their country.
- Management Development: The PMA emphasizes leadership development, instilling qualities such as discipline, honesty, and bravery in its recruits. Graduates are adequately prepared for leadership positions in the Pakistan Army.
- Physical Condition: At the PMA, cadets undergo rigorous physical training, which aids in the development of superior physical fitness and endurance. This is essential for military service, which frequently involves strenuous physical demands.
- Character Development: PMA places a significant emphasis on character formation. Cadets are instructed in the fundamental military values of honor, duty, and altruistic service.
- Academic Achievement: In addition to military training, the PMA also provides academic courses that provide cadets with a well-rounded education. This includes subjects like military strategy, tactics, and other relevant areas of study.
- The value of camaraderie: At PMA, cadets cultivate strong bonds of camaraderie and cooperation. In the military, this sense of unity and shared purpose is a valuable asset.
- National Responsibility: PMA graduates serve their country in a variety of capacities within the Pakistan Army. They play a vital role in assuring Pakistan’s security and defense.
- Profession Advancement: Graduating from PMA offers numerous career opportunities within the armed forces. Cadets can aspire to advance through the ranks and assume leadership positions of significance.
- Reputation International: The PMA’s military training programs have earned an international reputation. This can enhance Pakistan’s reputation in the international community and facilitate cooperation with other countries.
- Participation in Peacekeeping: Pakistan has a long history of participation in United Nations peacekeeping missions, and PMA-trained officers frequently contribute to these endeavors. This contributes to global stability and harmony.
- National Honor: PMA is a source of national pride in Pakistan, and its alumni are frequently celebrated as champions and role models for young people.
Required Education and Age for Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
|Education||Age as of November 1, 2023|
|1||Intermediate or Equivalent||Relaxable for three months, both in upper and lower age limits|
|2||Graduates (2 years of graduation) and serving Pakistan Navy and Pakistan Air Force personnel|
|3||Graduates with a 4-year graduation program (BS/BA-(Hon)/BBA/BPA)||No age relaxation|
|4||Serving Army Soldiers||No age relaxation|
Documents Required of Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
- Marks on the authentic certificate/marks stub for Matric, FA, FSc/equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for those over the age of 18 or computerized Form “B” along with the computerized National Identity Card of a Guardian (Father or Mother) for those under the age of 18
One set of authenticated photocopies of the aforementioned documents
- Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer attestation on the front and back of three passport-sized, color photographs
- For “repeater candidates,” both the original and a copy of the “not recommended” letter from the Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) are required.
- Please note that expired National Identification Cards will not be accepted.
Check Also: Join Pak Army 2024 – How to Apply Online
- Height Required: 5 Feet 4 inches (162.5) cm
- Visual Standard 6/9, 6/12
- Weight as per Body Mass Index
- Initial Test (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Academic)
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Initial Interview
- Submission of Forms for the ISSB Test
- ISSB Test
- Final Medical
- Joining Dates
How to Apply for Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
Candidates can apply online through the official website
People Also Ask:
What is the eligibility requirement for the PMA Long Course?
Minimum 55% marks in FA/FSC and equivalent Candidates who have secured 60% or above in FA/FSc with 50% marks in BA/BSc/BA/BSc-(Hons) and BBA/BPA are eligible for the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.
What is the age limit for PMA-LC?
Intermediate or equivalent degree holders between the ages of 17 and 22 are eligible to apply. Graduation (2-year degree) holders and those serving in the Pakistan Navy / Pakistan Air Force with ages of 17 to 23 are eligible to apply.
Can I join PMA after FSC?
There are four ways to join the Pakistan Army after the FSC/A level or equivalent. Candidates can join the Pakistan Army either through the Long Course, Technical Course, Medical Course, or AFNS. The long course at the Pakistan Military Academy is considered among the toughest courses in the Pakistan Army.