Pakistan Armed Service Board Jobs: The Pakistan Armed Services Board (PASB) has posted job openings in Rawalpindi on the website https://pasb.mod.gov.pk/. If you are looking for PASB jobs in Pakistan, we have great news for you! You’ve come to the correct location. We have provided detailed information about available positions and the application procedure below. Pakistani nationals are invited to apply for the contract positions listed below. Male and female applicants who meet the eligibility requirements may apply online via the PASB’s official website. Details Regarding Age Restrictions, Qualifications, Experience Requirements, and Residency Requirements For Each Position Are Outlined In The Announcement Listed Below.
Details of Pakistan Armed Service Board Jobs
|Education Required||Retired Armed Forces|
|Number of Posts||Multiple Position|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Armed Service Board (PASB)|
|Location||Multiple Cities in Pakistan|
Benefits of Pakistan Armed Service Board Jobs
- Competitive Income: ASB employees are typically compensated competitively, in accordance with government pay schedules.
- Regarding Healthcare and Insurance: The majority of ASB employees have access to health and medical insurance coverage for themselves and their families.
- Retirement and Pension Benefits: Typically, government employees, including those at ASB, have access to pension plans and retirement benefits, which provide financial security in retirement.
- Allowances for housing and transportation: Housing and transportation allowances may be provided to employees, depending on their position and grade, to assist with their living expenses.
- Professional Progress: There may be opportunities for further education, training, and professional development, allowing employees to enhance their qualifications and abilities.
- Annual and Illness Leave: Typically, employees are entitled to annual leave for vacation and medical leave for health-related issues, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Profession Advancement: ASB provides opportunities for career advancement and development because it is involved in the welfare and resettlement of military personnel.
- Stability and Safety: Due to government regulations and standards, government positions, including those at ASB, typically offer a feeling of job security and stability.
- Pay for holidays and overtime: For laboring on holidays or overtime, employees may receive additional compensation.
- Employee Support Programs: ASB may provide employee assistance programs that offer support for personal and work-related issues, such as counseling services and mental health resources.
- Community and Team Culture: ASB is among the many government agencies that cultivate a strong sense of community and teamwork among their employees.
- Assistance to Retired Military Personnel: ASB is explicitly committed to the well-being and reintegration of retired military personnel, and employees can take pride in serving those who have served in the military.
List of Pakistan Armed Service Board Jobs
- LDC (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- DMO/Gestetner Operator (BPS-04)
Apply Process of Pakistan Armed Service Board Jobs
- Application forms are available on the official website of the Pakistan Armed Forces.
- Candidate Eligible and Interested Read the advertisement carefully for complete details on job descriptions and eligibility requirements, then submit an application.
People Also Ask:
How can I join the Pakistan Armed Forces?
Candidates must be male and unmarried, though exceptions are made for married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age. Age limits vary with the level of education, ranging from 17 to 25 years. Applicants must meet physical standards, including a minimum height of 5’4 (162.5 cm).
What is the full form of the Pakistan Army?
The Pakistan Army, commonly known as the Pak Army, is the land service branch and the largest component of the Pakistan Armed Forces.
Is there military service in Pakistan?
The largest branch of the nation’s military, it is a professional, volunteer fighting force with about 550,000 active personnel and 500,000 reserves (though estimates vary widely). Although the Constitution provides a basis for the service draft, conscription has never been imposed in Pakistan.